Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Relationship Breakup - You Will Get Over It


After a relationship breakup, everything in the world can seem bleak and depressing. The most important thing to remember is that this is a normal reaction. Anytime anything "bad" happens to us, we go through a period of grieving. A relationship breakup is no exception.

When a relationship ends, you have a loss. There is the loss of a person from your life who you've spent lots of time with. The intimacy you shared with this person now feels gone, and it's common to think you will never have or sometimes even want that with another person. Breaking up can simply feel like the end of the world.

But it's not! You need to put your ex boyfriend or girlfriend in the proper perspective so you can move on. This isn't easy to do, but itís important that you start trying as soon as possible.

You'll get tons of advice on how to deal with a relationship breakup. You'll hear everything from ìburn all your picturesî to ìhop back on the horse and find another relationship.î You will know which approach is best for you, no matter what anyone says. Donít try something that worked for someone else if it doesn't feel right.

Give yourself permission to feel bad at first. Whenever you have a loss you go through the same stages of grief as you do when thereís a death or any type of ending, with the degree of feeling varying from situation to situation.

1. Denial is the first stage of loss after anything difficult like the end of a relationship. This can't be happening!

2. Next, pain and guilt set in after the shock and denial start to fade.

3. Anger comes next, as does something called bargaining. If I do this or don't do that, maybe we can get back together. I'll never look at another man as long as I live, if only . . . .

4. Depression and loneliness set in, once it's clear that bargaining won't change the painful truth.

5. The next step is the lessening of depression when things start to seem a little better.

6. Then comes the hard part of working through it and getting past it.

7. The last stage of grief after a relationship breakup or any loss is acceptance, and hope for a better future.

It can help to try to figure out which stage you're in, and to know that everyone experiences something along these lines. Not everyone will go through every stage and they might not even be in order.

You might never start bargaining, for instance, especially if you know it's really and truly over. But most people's grief process will follow that general pattern. It's important to recognize that there is a final stage, and that stage means you've gotten past it.

Try to put your relationship breakup into perspective with other important things that have happened and will happen in your life, and remember that you'll eventually get to the acceptance stage, too.

6 comments:

  1. My mouth is full of testimonies,my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me,i saw a testimony about a powerful spell caster called Dr ogbu and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell reuniting my lover back to me. and he did in less than 3 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i am so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband.thanks for the perfect work you did for me by bringing back my lover within 48hours.you can contact him if you have similar problem on his email ogbushrine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER AND HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK MY LOVER AND SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I’M NOW HAPPY AND A LIVING TESTIMONY BECAUSE THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN BECAUSE OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 3YEARS, I REALLY LOVED HER, BUT HER MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND SHE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY AND IN 3 DAYS,MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MUM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW.WE ARE NOW HAPPILY MARRIED. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL:ogbushrine@gmail.com or call +2348156037650

    ReplyDelete
  3. After being in relationship with emma for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by reffering him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drinegbedionspellhome@gmail.con you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:drinegbedionspellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM



    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a problem with my boyfriend six months ago,which lead to us apart.
    When he broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I fill so empty inside
    sorry.Until a friend of mine told me about one of her spells that helped in
    same problem too. i email the spells and I told him my problem
    and I did what he asked me to briefly make. the long story Before I knew it
    what happened,not 48 hours,my friend gave me a call and he
    come back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going to happen, I'm so
    grateful to these spells and will not stop publishing his name on the internet
    just for the good work he has doing.If you need his help,you can email him at
    (UNIQUELOVESPELLCENTER@YAHOO.COM)and he will also help you to Dr.TRUST(
    UNIQUELOVESPELLCENTER@YAHOO.COM) I will be forever grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. During my search on GOOGLE for help to get my ex lover whom will got divorced back, i came across this wonderful man called DR.AGBAZARA who did a nice job by helping me to get my divorced husband back within 48hours.. I never believe that such things like this can be possible but now i am a living testimony to it because AGBAZARA TEMPLE actually brought my lover back, If you are still doubting why not contact DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE on email : agbazara@gmail.com OR call him on +2348104102662, Then i promise you that after 48hours you will have reasons to celebrate like me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am Mrs Joyce Patrick My husband has abandon me and the kids for the the past 8months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but i decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then i went online there i saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com so i had to contact him and in just 4days as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to.I cant thank the spell caster enough what what he did for me, i am so grateful. I even spoke to the spell caster over the phone, to confirm his existence. His email again is: Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete